Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner - Review and Photos

If you're looking for a conditioner that'll miraculously treat your damaged hair without causing any damage on your budget, then Pantene 3 Minute Miracle could be the answer to your prayers.



I got this sample from BDJBox a few months ago. It took me a while to finally write a review because of what happened to my hair (I should probably write a separate post about it. Haha!). Buuuut since my hair is slowly getting better now, I can finally test this baby out.

Pantene 3 Minute Miracle






Pantene 3 Minute Miracle, as the name suggests, is a conditioner that promises to solve your hair problems in just 3 minutes. One would think this is exagerated or completely false, but honestly, it's pretty good for something that comes from a mainstream brand.

It smells REALLY good. It's easy to apply (right balance of thick and thin consistency) and it surely delivers to its promise. I wouldn't call it MY hair miracle only because my hair is severely damaged. It did make my hair soft and shiny, but it's not as good as my HG hair products right now. But really, how can I complain with its price?

I also love how sophisticated the packaging looks. It's also easy to bring when travelling, at least for this size.

PROS:

  • It's one of the best hair conditioners (from the "mainstream" brands) out there
  • It softens my hair and makes it shiny
  • Affordable
  • Locally available
  • Smells good

CONS:

  • Incomplete label. It didn't indicate the ingredients so I don't know if it's filled with silicones or if it has sulfates, parabens, etc.

VERDICT:

 I might repurchase if I don't find my HG conditioner.


Where to buy:
Pantene 3-Minute Miracle, sent as a gift by BDJBox
Leading supermarkets 

No comments:

Post a Comment