Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July Collective Haul - Hair Care, Skin Care and Makeup

Welcome to my first monthly collective haul! :)



I realized that by doing this post, I can share to you what are the products that I'll possibly review next. You can even request a particular product included on this post so I can review it first. I want to make my next posts to be more interactive with you guys. :)

Anyway, these are the items I got last month. I didn't include the nail polishes since I did a haul post about them already. I got these from the mall, bazaar and online. :)

Hair Products

I got these 3 from SM City San Lazaro last July 31 during the 1-day Sale for SMAC holders. I already used the other hair dye kit.

Lolane Hair Color Kit - PHP239
Richenna Magic Fix - *PHP199 (on sale)
Richenna Volume Up Magic - *PHP199 (on sale)


Skin Products

I got the Hayan Snail Serum at SM City Sta. Mesa, and everything else from SM City San Lazaro. I was supposed to get the Celeteque moisturizer, but stupid me I grabbed the toner by mistake. Really loving the body scrub so far!

Celeteque Hydration toner - PHP129
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Soap - PHP99
A Bonne Coffee Body Scrub - PHP149
4U2 Body lotion - *PHP129 (on sale)
Hayan Snail serum - *PHP250(more or less, on sale)


Lip Products

Who's a lipstick addict?! Hahaha! I got the Wet n Wild lipsticks online (Instagram). I got 3 from @MakeupJunkieShop and 6 from @LipstickAllUCan. I got the Velvetines from Pretty Godess' booth at NBC Tent.

Wet n Wild Megalast lipsticks - 3 for PHP500
Lime Crime Velvetines - PHP800 each


Eye Makeup Products

I was looking for an affordable eyebrow pencil (cheaper than IN2IT), so I tried Dream Girl's (sister brand of 4U2). The shade is a bit dark, but I can work it out with my brow tint. I'm so happy I finally got my hands on Dollywink's liquid eyeliner pen! I've been looking for one for so long. Got mine from Pretty Goddess' booth at NBC Tent.

Dream Girl brow pencil - PHP164
Dollywink Liquid eyeliner pen - PHP600


Most of these items are still sealed, while a few of them I've blogged about already. I'm so excited to try them all and share to you my thoughts about them! :)

Do you have a specific request? Recommendations? BTW I'm such a sucker for body lotions and scrubs nowadays. Maybe it's the cooler season, but I'm really digging them! Haha! Anyway, hope to hear from you soon! <3

6 comments:

  1. oh dear im interested with A Bonne Coffee Body Scrub =) (the coffe addict in me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'n sincerely loving it!! Might try the other variants din :)

      Delete
  2. OMG for the Wet n' Wild Lippies. I want them :)) Waaaaaaa LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wet n Wild Lipticks hoarrrdddeeerrr i LOVE YOU!!! go go mo angreview nyan addict din ako dyan ee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha!!! And I love you too!! Yes, I'm working on them na :)

      Delete