Saturday, July 20, 2013

Osmo Berber Oil Hair Treatment with Argan Oil - Review and Photos

The beauth community has been raving about argan oil; how it revives damaged hair, prevents further damage, leaving us with soft and shiny hair.

What is argan oil anyway?

Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosaL.), endemic to Morocco, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. It is also known in cosmetic use as Moroccan oil. (wikipedia)

Argan oil is also dubbed as "liquid gold", because of it's various uses. So yes, it can get quite expensive. Is it worth it? Let's see.

Osmo Berber Oil Hair Treatment with Argan oil helps restore hair to pristine condition and nourish dry damaged hair. I got this tiny bottle of goodness from a beauty subscription service a few months back. I didn't bother opening this that time because I was completely happy with what I've been using, and it came to a point that I forgot about it. I only rediscovered this when I cleaned up my room. Hahaha! Anyway, I use this after bath when my hair is almost completely dry. I only use a very tiny amount since oils can be quite potent. I must say, I'm quite impressed! It really does revive my dry hair, even after a day. It smells pretty good, too. It didn't weigh my hair down, nor cause any irritation. The saying "great things come in small packages" really applies to this one. :)

Osmo Berber Oil Hair Treatment with Argan oil




PROS: it works in reviving dry and damaged hair, you can apply it when your hair is damp or dry, it smells good, easy to tote around, locally available

CONS: for that small bottle it will cost you PHP600, a little steep but it's worth it. It would have been perfect if it's also heat-protectant.


VERDICT:

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.


Where To Buy:
Osmo Berber Oil Hair Treatment with Argan Oil
Landmark (Makati), PHP600

No comments:

Post a Comment