Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF50+ - Review,Photos,Swatches

My #1 Skin Essential is Sunscreen!

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF50+ PA+++ is a sunscreen for the face and body. It has helioplex broad spectrum UVA/UVB. It provides an ultra light clean feel, leaving skin soft and smooth, and its waterproof.

It has a light clean scent, and it didn't cause the white cast that most sunscreen gives. Its not sticky/greasy, which I really appreciate since I have an oily/combination skin. The first few times I used it, my cheeks itched/burned as if I was having an allergy attack. I figured, maybe there's a specific ingredient that causes my skin to have bad reaction. I didn't want to throw it out because it's not exactly cheap. I stopped using it for almost 2 weeks, then used it again. Voila! No more irritation. I don't know how that happened, but maybe giving my skin enough time to adjust then rest from the product did the trick for me. I've been using it everyday for more than a month now, and I'm pretty happy with it.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF50+ PA+++





PROS: leaves a non-greasy clean feeling, moisturizes the skin, doesn't leave a white cast, can be used for face and body, affordable, locally available

CONS: it irritated my skin at the beginning, a little pricey


VERDICT:

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.


Where To Buy:
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF50+
PHP589 (more or less), Watson's or SM Store

No comments:

Post a Comment