Monday, July 22, 2013

Nailed it + Review: OMG Oh My Golly Nail Color in First Date

Do you remember your first date?

I do! It was at the nearest mall in our school. He was a couple of years older, tall, moreno and very charming. We saw a movie together, snack, then just walked around and talked. I just got chills remembering it now. Hahaha!

Speaking of first date, my nails for the week is OMG Oh My Golly Nail Color in First Date. It's a baby pink color, almost like a strawberry milkshake kind of pink. It's very cute and girly, hence the name first date. As always, the opacity is good (took 2-3 coats), doesn't leave a yellow stain on my nails and it didn't chip on me.

OMG Oh My Golly Nail Color in First Date






PROS: pretty and girly pink shade, opaque, doesn't stain my nails, locally available, very affordable

CONS: can't think of any :)


VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!


Where To Buy:
OMG Oh My Golly Nail Color in First Date
PHP18, Watson's





No comments:

Post a Comment