Wednesday, June 5, 2013

PROACTIV Solution - Your Solution For Acne


I'm pretty sure all of you (or at least most of you) are aware of what Proactiv is. The brand has been around for years now. I distinctly remember watching their TVC, with Jessica Simpson as their ambassador. I was still a teenager then. I got to try their facial wash when my friend in college lent me hers 'cause I forgot my facial cleanser (it was our retreat). I distinctly remember how my skin felt and how it somehow lessened my oiliness while using it for 3 days. My skin didn't feel dry or tight, unlike what most acne-fighting products I've used did on my skin. Unfortunately back then, I couldn't afford them because the set was quite pricey (for a student).

Now years later, Proactiv is still one of the best acne-fighting products available in the market. My friend in college is still using their products (she's now in Canada, btw) and one of my best friends now swear by them.



The PROACTIV Solution is composed of 3 easy steps:

Step 1: Wash your face with Proactiv Renewing Cleanser

This cleanses and gently exfoliates with tiny, non-abrasive round polyethylene beads to remove dirt and excess oil, and dead skin cells that clog pores. It's mild concentration (2.5%) of advanced microcrystal prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide kills acne-causing bacteria, while chamomile extract and other soothing ingredients help keep skin balanced and hydrated.

Step 2: Use Proactiv Revtalizing Toner

This refreshing alcohol-free toner helps remove impurities and excess oil so your skin looks and feels clean, soft and refershed - not tight and dried out. Soothing botanical agents gently balance your skin tone.

Step 3: Apply Proactiv Repairing Treatment

The repairing acne treatment is a feather-light medicated treatment that gets deep into clogged pores faster but is designed to be gentler on the skin. It's an oil-free formula that's safe for your entire face.


FREE Refining Mask

This mask is formulated with sulfur, a proven-acne fighting ingredient that reaches deep into poes where blemishes begin.

Did you know that Proactiv is FDA registered as a safe over-the-counter anti-acne product? Yep, you don't have to get a prescription from your doctor to try them. They are that safe.

They also have a Money Back Guarantee! Details about this is found at the bottom of the Proactiv box.

I'm sure they're available in Watson's and in the Beauty Section of The SM Store. I also saw their kiosks in TriNoma Mall (2nd floor) and in The New Glorietta Mall (ground floor). I heard they also have one in Marquee Mall (ground floor). Of course, if those places are inconveniently located for you, you can always purchase online. If you'll ask me, their Door-to-door delivery hotline 729-2222 is the best option. ;)

It's never too late to start fighting those unwanted and insecurity-causing zits. I don't think acne targets an age; though teenagers are more prone to it, adults like myself is definitely not immune from it. I always get them, especially at that time of the month or whenever I eat shellfish. The stressful lifestyle of this generation isn't helping either. So why not try Proactiv and save yourself from pimples? :)

For more information, like their Facebook Page or visit their website

1 comment:

  1. I;'ve heard lot of good things about this and I was still a highschool or even elementary when this first came out. by the way, I just followed your blog. Hope you follow back fellow BBU member.. ^_^

    You might want to check out my Back to School Giveaway going on now. http://stellajezebelle.blogspot.com/2013/06/back-to-school-june-2013-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete