Monday, July 1, 2013

Monea Powerdose in Hair Color Protect - Review and Photos

I've been constantly asked on how I care for my hair. A few years back, I experimented with curling irons/wands and flat irons to achieve my signature big curls. My love for gorgeous hairstyles lead me to dyeing them, lighter every time. Now that it's golden blonde, I noticed (and expected) dryness in my hair. I also noticed that my hair color gets dull over time, sooo I went ahead and searched for products that will prevent further damage, and avoid getting a brassy hair color.

I've been loving Monea Powerdose products, especially the Soft & Bouncy and Damage Repair (review up next), so I went ahead and tried this one which will address my hair color issue.

Monea Powerdose Hair Color Protect is a treatment that's specific for colored hair. It aims to protect and maintain the luster of the color. It's consistency is pretty similar to the usual hair conditioner. I really love this variant. It smells like bubblegum and leaves my hair soft, yummy smelling, and gorgeous even the day after. What I love more about it? It's so affordable! I also noticed that my hair color (since dyeing it a month ago) isn't as brassy as I would've expected. I've been using this for almost a month now, FYI.

 Monea Powerdose Hair Color Protect 




PROS: makes my hair soft, prevents my blonde hair turning into brassy, smells like bubblegum, affordable, locally available

CONS: I only saw this at Landmark Trinoma



VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!



Where To Buy:
Monea Powerdose Hair Color Protect 
PHP179.75, Landmark

1 comment:

  1. Oh meron pala sa Landmark! OK I will find it next time. :)

    ReplyDelete