Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Italia Deluxe 24 Hours Stay On Lipgloss in 01 Red - Review, Photos,Swatches

As you all know, my affinity for red lips are beyond logical. I'm always open in trying different red lipsticks, from high-end to the affordable ones; but I always prefer those in matte, semi-matte (almost satin) finishes. I just think they're more classy.

Speaking of affordable red lipstick, I found one in the SM Store a few weeks back. Well, it's not exactly a lipstick. It's a long wearing lip gloss (though I would classify it as a liquid lipstick).

Italia Deluxe Stay On Lip Gloss in 01 Red is a classic red with subtle blue undertones. It's not too cool toned so it's not as vampy as my usual reds. It's actually a bright pinup retro red for me. This formula won't kiss off. Well, at least not a simple smack would smear it off. Lol. What I love about this product and formula is it won't tug or pull when it's applied because it's in liquid form. It's very opaque and has decent hours of wear. What I don't like about it? Once the formula dries on uour lips, it's a little uncomfortable on the lips. Reminds me of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream formula. But hey, for the price, I really can't complain much.

Italia Deluxe is a new brand from the makers of L.A. Girl Cosmetics. They have a lot of interesting products and I'll surely check them out again.

Italia Deluxe Stay On Lip Gloss in 01 Red 












PROS: buildable opacity, beautiful red shade, decent hours of wear, affordable, locally available

CONS: a little tricky to apply, uncomfortable matte finish when it dries


VERDICT:

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.



Where To Buy:
Italia Deluxe 24 Hours Stay On Lipgloss in 01 Red
PHP220, The SM Store

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! GOD BLESS YOU SO SO SO VERY MUCH!!!! I've been trying to find this lipstick since I first purchased it 2 years ago at a flea market. Ever since, I've been trying to find it at Wal-Mart, Target, 99¢ store, many flea markets but no luck so I went online and again no luck. I only found lip liners and everything else I didn't care for. Like u I love matte and I'm a pin up type of gal. So this worked out lovely for me. I agree, it is a classic color. Now, where can I find an SM department store? I'm in California, USA. I tried L.A and no one seems to really know much about that that brand.... I appreciate any information. Thank you and please reply asap. Thank you kindly.

    ReplyDelete