Thursday, June 27, 2013

Face Of The Day (FOTD): Defined Eyes, Toned-down Lips

Yey! Finally got to post an FOTD after sooo long! Anyway, here's an almost all-drugstore FOTD. I was bored and wanted to test run a makeup base, so I did a complete face makeup and tadah! Here is what I came up with. :)

MAC Chatterbox
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC25 (I wear NC20 for the liquid counterpart, FYI)
MAC Fluidline in Dark Diversion
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (not in photo)

Yep, couldn't find a mascara. I actually don't have one right now because I tossed every single one of them because they're already expired. >_<

1 comment:

  1. Still looking great without mascara though. :) Hey dear, you have a nice blog. I am following you now via GFC. Come check my blog. I hope you can follow back. I'll wait for you in my blog dear.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete