Sunday, May 5, 2013

SM Megamall 3-Day Sale Haul: Forever 21 x La Senza


SM Megamall is my favorite SM Supermall. It has a lot of shops to check out, catering to everyone from the fashionistas, foodies, techies, artists, gamers or if you just want to pamper yourself and relax.
Its quite accessible also for commuters like me. 
They're having their 3-day sale this weekend, and I just couldn't miss it.

My first stop is always Forever 21. This brand, no matter how sensationalized or overrated it is, is still my favorite. A third of my closet is probably from them, and that says a lot given that I have a long list of beloved brands. Anyway, this isn't a clothing haul since I didn't like any of the ones on sale. Instead of trying on and buying clothes, their accessories wall enchanted me. Everything on this wall is on 50% off!!! The deal was so good I stayed there for an hour, choosing and trying on (except earrings, not allowed) until I decided to buy these (below). Instead of paying P2,075, I only paid P1,037.50








I definitely saved the best for last in La Senza. This brand is known for their high-quality and gorgeous lingerie. Needless to say, their goods are not cheap. So what do I do when I get the chance of getting their stuff in unbelievable discount? I hoard!


The bras on sale ranges from P295 to P795. Original price? P1295 to P1895!! WOW!! This is the best deal I've had so far that I had to get 5 bras! Their cotton panties are also on sale, get 7 pcs for 1495. Not bad, right? Not bad at all. I'm sorry I couldn't show you my lingerie loot because.... They're too private to be shared! Hahaha! ;)


Anyway, my card just wept with all my purchase. This is what happens when I'm unable to shop for a month, and I'm stressed with work. But you didn't need to know that. Haha! =p


SM Megamall's 3-Day Sale is happening until tomorrow, May 5. :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Shopping, indeed! ^_^
    Shopping is also my way to unwind after a chaotic week at work. By the way, love the forever 21 accessories.

    -http://thedailyposh.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish merong SM na din dito!!


    ganda nung mga napamili mo!!! F21 axes are the best for me! :)


    http://shutterbugmom.com

    ReplyDelete