Thursday, May 30, 2013

Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in Peach PK301 Peach - Review, Photos, Swatches

Whenever I go to the Beauty Department of The SM Store or to Watson's, I cannot not check out the counter of Majolica Majorca. Their beautiful display and packaging always entice me; and because of previous success with their products, I always look forward to trying their other stuff.

Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in PK301 Peach is a warm pinky coral shade. It's in a semi-matte finish, with a little sheen (super fine shimmer that's almost unnoticeable) to it. I find this shade the most natural-looking for my skin tone. I initially thought of getting the pinky-red one, but as the SA suggested, I went with this one instead. I love the idea of using a puff in applying it. Very portable, easy to use, and really cute. It has decent hours of wear, didn't cause any irritation or oiliness. My only problem with it is its quite expensive. I purchased it during this sale.


Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek 
in PK301 Peach







PROS: shade will flatter most skin tones, semi-matte finish with super fine (unnoticeable) shimmer, didn't cause any irritation, portable, decent hours of wear, locally available, comes with an applicator (puff)

CONS: doesn't come with a mirror, pricey


VERDICT:

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.


Where To Buy:
Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in PK301 Peach
Majolica Majorca Counters, PHP795

No comments:

Post a Comment