Sunday, May 26, 2013

MAC Sounds Like Noise Lipstick - Review, Photos, Swatches

I love how MAC chooses who they'll collaborate with. The faces they choose aren't your typical pretty face. Everyone has their quirk, fabulous rebelliousness that makes them the odd ball, standing for their own definition of beauty.

Haley Williams, vocalist of Paramore, is just like that. She has one of the most beautiful faces I've seen, but she has a lot more to offer than that; her voice, her talent, her passion for music, her adventurous taste in style and makeup, I think those caught MAC's attention.

The shade they came up with is Sounds Like Noise.

MAC Sounds Like Noise ss a light and bright orange color in a comfortable matte finish. Definitely lighter than Morange or Neon Orange. It has a warm undertone, though it could look a little neon. It washed me out a little, so I really can't wear it without anything else on my face. Just like the traditional MAC matte formula, its pretty long wearing and opaque.


MAC Sounds Like Noise 






PROS: comfortable matte formula, opaque, long wearing, a refreshingly cleaner (purer) shade of orange.

CONS: online exclusive, limited edition, expensive


VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!




Where To Buy:
MAC Sounds Like Noise
Prices may vary (more or less P1000), Try Carefreeshopper (Find them on Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment