Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MAC Silly Lipstick - Review, Photos, Swatches


MAC Silly lipstick, off MAC Fashion Sets 2013, is a slightly cool toned bright pink. It reminds me of Viva Glam Nicki I, but Nicki is warmer and had yellow undertones while Silly has blue. This is in a comfortable matte finish and is quite long wearing. For reference, Pink Nouveau is much cooler, looks more purple.

This shade really surprised me. I thought it'll wash me out because its a bit light for my usual pinks, but it didn't. The shade is perfect for spring and summer; I can see myself rocking it this season. :)


MAC Silly Lipstick















Comparison Swatches :)

Top w/o flash, Bottom w/ flash

Left to Right:

Silly, Candy Yum Yum, Viva Glam Nicki 1, Pink Pigeon, Snoe Heavenly Pink X1

PROS: gorgeous pink shade, comfortable matte finish, long wearing, not too cool so its still quite wearable for me, perfect for summer and spring

CONS: limited edition, pricey



VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!




Where To Buy:
MAC Fashion Sets 2013 will be launched locally by mid May. I'll be announcing it on my FB page once the exact dates are available. If you want to get them now, online is your best bet.

3 comments:

  1. How do you compare it with Mac Candy Yum Yum??
    Love,
    Krisella

    www.lippiemonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krisella!

      CYY is darker, more neon and definitely cooler than Silly :)
      I included comparison swatches for your reference :)

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. OMG Silly. :(( I want it! :((

    Such a pretty pink! :D

    ReplyDelete