Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MAC Embrace Me Lipstick - Review, Photos, Swatches


MAC Embrace Me lipstick is off MAC Fashion Sets 2013. I believe this is a repromote shade. This is a bright fuchsia pink color with blue undertones in a comfortable matte finish. Its a bright pink, but definitely not neon. Its a very wearable shade, and I think it will suit most skin tones. Its quite long wearing also. It was still beautiful after 4-5 hours, and left a pretty pink stain on my lips after a good lunch.

I didn't think I would love this shade because I have lots of pink lipsticks already. But because this is a more wearable bright pink, this deserves a spot on my favorites.


MAC Embrace Me lipstick









PROS: comfortable matte formula, bright yet wearable pink shade, long wearing

CONS: limited edition and pricey



VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!




Where To Buy:
MAC Fashion Sets 2013 will be launched locally by mid May. I'll be announcing it on my FB page once the exact dates are available. If you want to get them now, online is your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment