Thursday, May 30, 2013

Beauty Haul: Neutrogena Goodies

Beauty haul time!!


I've been a little more conscious with my skin nowadays. Especially with my schedule, stressful lifestyle and less-than-holy diet, the consequences of these factors are showing on my skin. I'm in my mid-20s and I'm not getting any younger, soooo a decent skin care system won't hurt, right? :)

I've been meaning to try Neutrogena products. I've been hearing lots of raves about them, so I'm really eager to try them out. I was hoping they'd have their makeup products here too, but for now I can only settle for their BB cream.


Everything (aside from the BB cream) targets big pores and blackheads/whiteheads. Yep, I have them. No thanks to my combination/oily skin. Anyway, I've been using them just for a week, and so far I'm loving them. I will post a review maybe after a month or so of using these babies.

I'm still in search for that HG BB cream. This one is a promising BB cream. Shade is not as off, consistency and coverage is better than the other BB creams that I've tried. Let's see how it'll perform in a month. :)

Have you tried any of these products? Did they work for you? Let me know! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment