Tuesday, April 9, 2013

iWhite Korea Whitening Pack - Review, Photos, Swatches

iWhite Whitening Pack is a peel-off mask that one can use twice a week. It was a little tricky when I used it for the first time since I usually use masks that I will have to wash off. Together with the aqua mosturizing cream, I've been using this for a month now and I must say I like it as well. Whenever I feel like my skin is so dull and stressed (pollution, makeup, lack of sleep?), I use it and I feel like my skin is thanking me after. It's quite relaxing and leaves my skin relaxed and revitalized. It didn't irritate my skin nor cause any breakouts. I couldn't say if it whitened my face (since I'm already quite fair), but I can say it definitely brightened my face and helped me (a little) with my stubborn whiteheads and blackheads. But what I love more about this product is that it's very affordable, so even those who are in a tight budget will love this.
For a whitening range to work, I think all products should be used for best results. I'm also using their sunscreen now and thier nose pack, so let's see if a more visible whitening effect would happen.

*How To Use:

Step 1: Wash face using iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash and pat the face dry with a clean towel.

Step 2: Apply a generous amount of iWhite Whitening Pack.

Step 3: Spread evenly while avoiding the eyes, nose, and mouth area but making sure it blends with the iWhite Nose Pack if you had previously applied one.

Step 4: Wait for 15 minutes or until it dries.

Step 5: Peel off upwards starting from the chin.

For best results, use 2-4 times a week with other iWhite skincare products.



iWhite Whitening Pack




I only apply this mask on the areas where I have blemishes, scars and dark spots.
I apply it generously with a mini plastic spatula (usually used for depotting makeup).


PROS: will at least brighten your complexion if not whiten, works on any skin tones, did not irritate my skin, very affordable, won't require rinsing with water

CONS: a spatula-like tool is highly advisable when applying, a little getting use to if you're new to peel-off masks, it has a distinct scent so the pickiest noses might have issues with it


VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!


Where To Buy:
iWhite Whitening Pack
Watsons, drugstores and supermarkets
Sachet (8g) PHP22.00, Tube (95g) PHP199

*taken from PR materials provided

No comments:

Post a Comment