Wednesday, April 24, 2013

EOTD: Virginia Olsen - Green Pearl & Donnarence

I was spring cleaning and I rediscovered these gorgeous Virginia Olsen eyeshadows and eyeshadow brush. I realized I never got to try them. Firstly, I'm a little skeptical with loose eyeshadows (fallouts, hello?). Secondly, I have lots of eyeshadow palettes so single shadows are kept inside a box that I rarely open. So yes, its my first time to use these babies! I have 2 other eyeshadows that I got from a beauty box subscription (which I chose not to blog about because I avoid hate posts).
So anyway, here it is. :)


I love how Green Pearl opens up my eyes. I rarely wear shades like Donnarence, but pairing it with something I'm familiar with made it more comfortable to wear.

Donnarence isn't registering accurately. It looks like a burnt orange here, but its actually a bright pink. Like a pomelo pink. :)




Would you wear a pink eyeshadow? If yes, what will you wear it with?
Let me know! Leave a comment below ;)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shades from VOM as usual :) Your eye makeup is gorgeous :) I love women who wear pops of color!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupmaven.com

    ReplyDelete