Sunday, March 10, 2013

Majolica Majorca Brow And Lash Colorist BR333 - Review and Photos


If I have to limit my makeup routine to 3 steps, my eyebrow routine would be one of the 3.
I believe that having a shaped and done brows will help frame my face well, so I don't go out without doing them. I've been using a cake powder for my brows for the longest time, but I notice it eats a lot of time, so I looked for something else. Something that will do the job in a shorter amount of time.

Majolica Majorca Lash and Brow Colorist is basically a tinted mascara for your brows and lashes. I prefer using this on my brows. I chose the shade BR333 (vanilla brown) because its something close to my current hair color. I was initially scared in using this product because there is a learning curve. I used too much on my first try, so I had to learn how to apply it properly. Just like everything else, a little goes a long way. Its so much easier to add more than to remove excess product.

The formula is superb. It gives you just enough time to 'blend it out" before it dries up. It's also very, very long wearing. Even on a very hot and humid day, this didn't budge. I also love the fact that its so handy, easy to tote around and I don't have to bring a separate brush to use it. It's perfect for those who wants to sport  lighter brows but are afraid to do it with a permanent hair dye.

Majolica Majorca Lash and Brow Colorist in BR333



before
after

PROS: superb formula, long wearing, won't make your brows crunchy, handy, locally available, reasonably priced
CONS: there is a learning curve when using this kind of product, only comes in 2 shades


VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!




Where To Buy:
Majolica Majorca Brow And Lash Colorist BR333
PHP595, SM Department Stores and Watsons

No comments:

Post a Comment