Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fiona Cologne in Bubbly Pink - Review and Photos


I'm really not a fan of strong fragrances. I prefer colognes because they're less intimidating and relatively affordable. The only downside with the usual colognes is that they don't last that long. But this cologne that I was able to try really made me love colognes even more because it really lasts long. :)

Fiona Cologne in Bubblypink is my current favorite cologne. It's described as "a bubbly fruity-floral burst of cassis and peach"It smells girly, citrus-y, and fresh.
It's not overwhelming and the scent lasts up to 6 hours, 8 hours max, on me, which is quite impressive since my other colognes only last a couple of hours max. It's like having the longevity of an EDT or other high-end perfumes, without the ridiculous price tags. 

If there's a downside on this particular product, it'll be the packaging. I would have loved it more if it came in a spray bottle; it would be more convenient then. But that's a little set back so it can be overlooked. :)

I'll be posting reviews on their other scents soon! :)

Fiona Cologne is hypo allergenic, safe to be used on children and is a product of Skintec.

Fiona Cologne in Bubblypink






PROS: smells phenomenal, long wearing, affordable, locally available, hypo allergenic
CONS: it doesn't come in a spray bottle (personal preference)


VERDICT:
I will definitely repurchase!



Where To Buy:
Fiona Cologne in Bubbly Pink
Leading department stores and drugstores


You can avail any Fiona Cologne scents in five handy bottles: 25ml (Php 15.00) , 50ml (Php 24.75), 75ml(Php 34.00) , 100ml (Php 39.00) fliptop bottles and 50ml spray bottle (Php 35.25).

No comments:

Post a Comment