Sunday, December 16, 2012

MAC Vegas Volt - Review, Photos, Swatches

MAC Vegas Volt is perfect for those wants to rock a bright lipstick this season, without looking too dramatic. Vegas Volt is a warm bright coral orange shade. It's not as loud as MAC Morange and MAC Neon Orange, but it will still give you that oomph. It's in amplified creme finish. It's opaque and has a decent hours of wear. I would suggest a good lip primer though if you're like me who usually unintentionally eats the lipstick on my lips. LOL. I also think this shade flatters most skin tones. Perfect for summer, but it surely deserves the spotlight even during the holiday season. :)

I had a little trouble finding this shade here in the Philippines. Most makeup artists from MAC Philippines never even heard of this shade. The same thing happened when I went to a MAC Pro store and a regular MAC Counter in Hong Kong. Weird, right? Anyway, I was able to get one online.

MAC Vegas Volt
]







PROS: lovely bright coral shade, creamy and opaque finish, decent hours of wear, flatters most skin tones
CONS: I think the shade is not available in MAC Asia. Not sure about this but it sure seems like it. Again, MAC lipsticks are quite pricey. Needs a lip primer to increase the hours of wear.


VERDICT:

 I will definitely repurchase!


Where To Buy:
MAC Vegas Volt
Online, P1000

No comments:

Post a Comment