Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SM Cyberzone - Now Open in SM City Sta. Mesa

I may not be as techie as other people, but I sure appreciate stylish and performing gadgets that provides mobility and instant internet access. :)

I'm an Apple girl and I'm proud of it. It started with the iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch 4 and just recently the iPhone 4S. Now, I'm eyeing on the iPhone 5 and I'll probably get one next year.
I also got a postpaid plan so that I can maximize my 4S and not just rely on free wi-fi, and because of that, I find it really convenient that SM Cyberzone is finally open in SM City Sta. Mesa.

I literally grew up with this mall so it's like a 2nd home to me. Having to pay bills here and check out other gadgets is very convenient for me. Now I don't have to go far! :)

The opening was graced by awesome cosplayers, Harlene Bautista (proxy for Mayor Herbert Bautista) and admins from SM Cyberzone.
There were games (unfortunately I didn't win, HAHA!), some snacks and awesome music!




























SM Cyberzone in SM City Sta. Mesa is located on the 3rd Level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment