Friday, October 19, 2012

Krave Moisture Souffle Night Cream - Review and Photos

I've been reading lots of awesome reviews about Krave Cosmetics
The first time I heard of this brand was when Say Tioco Artillero used their concealer in one of her makeup tutorials. Since I also read other beauty blogs, I always see raves about their primer and finishing veil.
I finally got my hand on those 2 and this night cream when they had a booth at the Megatrade Hall during the DSP event.

Krave Moisture Souffle Night Cream is a part of their new skin care line. I believe that this is an all-in-one cream: anti-aging, whitening, moisturizing (and anything else a night cream can do).
I was really excited to try this one because it smells so good! The combination of green tea, apricot, papaya, banana, aloe vera and silk made it smell so delicious! Like you're applying a dessert on your face!

I love the fact that it's a cream but I don't find it oily or too heavy. It moisturizes my skin just right, having me wake up on a healthy-looking skin the next day. I also love that fact that it's cruelty free!
It's very handy so its easy to bring even when you're traveling.
I also tried this on my elbows and knees when I ran out of my body lotion, worked well too!


Krave Moisture Souffle Night Cream





PROS: all-in-one product, moisturizing, didn't leave my skin oily, even worked on my knees and elbows, easy to tote around, cruelty free, smells like dessert
CONS: the smell may bother you if you don't like your cream scented, but I would suggest you still give it a try


VERDICT:
 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.



Where To Buy:
Check out their FB Page for the complete list of re-sellers :)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kravemineralecosmeceuticals?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment