Friday, August 31, 2012

SM City Manila 3-Day SALE: Fashion, Food, and Beauty Picks


SM City Manila was my second home when I was in college. Almost everything I needed as a Communication Arts student was here, so going back to this mall was very nostalgic. 
Its been a while since I was there, so there were lots of changes (good ones, I tell you). 
I just realized that this mall is slowly (but surely) becoming a fashion and food mecca. 
They have new stores and restaurants that I'm sure will catch your fancy.

Being the shopaholic that I am, I'm a huge fan of SM 3-Day Sale. If the SM Supermall is accessible from where I live, I will go there to score great deals. Like I always do, I visited SM City Manila on the first day of its 3-day sale. I literally cannot miss the chance of scoring more discounts in the department store, thanks to my SM Advantage Card. Another reason why I prefer going on the first day is because I want to be one of the first few to check out the items. Early birds (usually) get the best worms, right? ;)

Here are my picks on some of the stores you must check out :)














How can I forget SM Department Store? :)





Something I can mix and match :)


Konichiwa? Wo Ai Ni?

I love Asian cuisine! Aside from Filipino food, my other favorite Asian dishes are Japanese and Chinese.
I love how tasty everything is, how these dishes utilize soy sauce and other condiments and spices, how they can make seafood, chicken, pork and beef taste divine!

2 new restaurants caught my eye: Kung Fu Kitchen and Tokyo Grill.
Kung Fu Kitchen and their brown rice are highly recommended by friends while Tokyo Grill's Tempura is holding its own also. Unfortunately I was unable to try either of them today because I was on my own and my allergic rhinitis isn't allowing me to enjoy anything tasty. But I will definitely go back and try these restaurants out once I got better. :)





Makeup Haul!

Some might think I did some serious damage with this haul, but honestly, it wasn't that bad. :)
I got everything at discounted prices (from 10% to 20% off), given that I shopped during the first day of the 3-day sale from 10:00am to 12:00pm using my SM Advantage Card.

The Maybelline Falsies Mascara is a repurchase, everything else is new to me.
I got to try the In 2 It Eyebrow kit with the sales lady doing my brows. I loved the turnout so I bought it. 
The In 2 It Moisture Intense Lipstick is a great surprise! I love how bright this pink lipstick is!
The ELF Brightening Eye Color Quad in Butternut is a well-researched purchase. I literally searched for tutorials and reviews about it before I decided to purchase it. Really hope this works on me.
I will definitely post reviews on these new finds :)










So that's it. My Fashion, Food, and Beauty Picks for this weekend's 3-Day SALE in SM City Manila :)
I suggest you boys and girls don't miss this event! 
They have lots of stores that offer big discounts and they have new restaurants that are worth trying. 
Don't forget your SM Advantage Card and your Green Eco bag, okay? :)

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, so many sales! how fun =D great haul too, maybelline falsies is the best! :)

    I nominated you for the "Sunshine Award" hun!
    You can check it out if you want to :)

    Hope you have a fab day! ~ XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! :)

      I'm working on the Sunshine Awards post.
      Thank you so much for nominating me <3

      Yes, Maybelline Falsies is the best!

      Delete
  2. I have the ELF Brightening Eye Color Quad in LUXE :P Great purchases btw! :)

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hazel! :)

      I was supposed to get LUXE but the safe neutrals won me over. :))
      But I'll try getting that next time. :)

      Delete