Monday, August 20, 2012

MAC Prep + Prime Lip Base - Review and Photos

MAC Prep + Prime Lip Base is my first ever lip primer. I got this primarily for my non-matte lipsticks. We all know that non-matte lipsticks tend to fade faster, so aside from a lip pencil, I also use this one to lengthen the longevity of some of my lipstick and to make the color look more vibrant. This one is like a regular balm that doesn't have a color. Its not traceable  at all so I didn't even bother swatching it.

I highly suggest you use a lip primer, especially if you want them to last a lot longer. But I don't recommend you use this one with matte lipsticks because it might dry out your lips more, leaving you with lips that screams "exofoliate me!".


MAC Prep + Prime Lip Base







PROS: Makes my creamier lipsticks last a lot longer, goes on untraceable, very sleek and handy packaging
CONS: Expensive and not recommended to use with matte lipsticks


VERDICT:

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.



Where To Buy:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip Base
MAC Counters ( I got mine in HK so I'm not sure how much it is here in the Philippines)

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, i've never tried a lip base before, i really wanna try that! awesonme review :)

    Your blog is so beautiful :)
    I really enjoy reading your posts,they're very interesting! <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, thanks for visiting my blog, im following you now :) can't wait to read more post from you! i'm your #199 follower, darn i wanna be the 200th. lol. hope you have a great day! XO

    ReplyDelete