Friday, August 17, 2012

Kids Rule At Araneta Center

I don't know about you, but one of the best childhood memories I have is doing stuff with my mom: 
cross stitching, coloring books, attending cooking classes and even doing the laundry.
Bonding with my mom, even now, still warms my heart because I know I'll always be her baby. :)

Those treasured memories really made a difference as I was growing up. I am proud to say I have never brought disgrace or (too much) headache to my family. Needless to say, I had a happy childhood. :)

That's why I've always kept in mind that when I get my chance to be a parent, I will do the same thing.
I will bond with my kid(s) as much as I could. I'm telling you, that makes a huge difference.

A perfect example of a bonding activity with your kids is the Creativity Carnival, happening at the Gateway Mall and Ali Mall from August 11 to September 30. This activity is brought to us by Kids Depot, the country's leading distributor of quality children's products. 


For a minimum single receipt purchase of P100 of any regular-priced Moon Dough, Rose Art and Beados items, you and your kids can join fun kiddie workshops like beads-making and computer-learning activities at the Gateway Cineplex 10 lobby and the Ali Mall activity area from Monday to Sunday, 10AM to 9PM.
You can also enjoy great deals from participating brands such as Beados, VTech, Oregon, Moon Dough, Rose Art and more!

Plus, your little princesses can enjoy a bit of pampering and primping at the Barbie Booth, also at the the Ali Mall activity area.

Visit the Areneta Center Facebook page for more details.

1 comment:

  1. One time, I was malling with Koko, we passed by this kind of activity of moms and kids. I asked KOko to try it out, as expected she won't. But it didn't stopped me from doing it so next time I go to GateWay, I will join the kids...haha :D

    ReplyDelete