Monday, August 27, 2012

Clarins Powder Blush in 20 Rose - Review, Photos, Swatches

Clarins Powder Blush in 20 Rose, from the name itself, is a pink shade that will give you the rosy pink glow on your cheeks. Its very luminous and easy to apply and blend. It has micro shimmer which I think is just appropriate. It has a very gentle scent that I really don't mind at all. I really appreciate that it comes in a very sleek and sophisticated packaging with mirrors and a brush (though I rarely use the brush that it came with). The color payoff is good and buildable. This is my first product from Clarins, and I'm really happy about this.


Clarins Powder Blush in 20 Rose




swatch without flash
Left: swiped, Right: blended with a brush

swatch with flash
Left: swiped, Right: blended with a brush

PROS: the shade is pretty friendly for most skin tones, very minimal and unnoticeable shimmer, color payoff is good and buildable, packaging is pretty and compact
CONS: given that this is a high-end brand, it is a bit expensive. The shade is a bit common so there are probably drugstore dupes out there


VERDICT:
 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.



Where To Buy:
Clarins Powder Blush in 20 Rose
Clarins counters or branches (this was a gift so I don't know how much it costs)

No comments:

Post a Comment