Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SM Supermalls 3-Day Sale - Sta. Mesa, Calamba, Valenzuela, Tarlac and Masinag

Shoppers, get ready for the SM Supermalls 3-Day Sale in SM City Sta. Mesa, SM Center Valenzuela, SM City Masinag, SM City Calamba and SM City Tarlac!










Well since I literally leave next to SM City Sta. Mesa, 
hopefully I'll be sharing my 3-Day Sale expeience there as well!

I suggest you save your July 30 paycheck so you can shop 'til you drop in this weekend's sale!
No more excuses! I'm pretty sure at least one of these SM Supermalls is conveniently located near you.
Don't forget to bring your SM Advantage Card!
If you can, I suggest you come in on the first day of the 3-day sale really early because there will be
additional 10% discount (even on already discounted items) when you shop from 10am-12noon with your SMAC! 

There will also be exciting promos for each mall. 
15 ASUS laptops are up for grabs!

See below for more information.;)



See you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment