Thursday, July 5, 2012

MAC Sail La Vie - Review, Photos, Swatches

MAC Sail La Vie is a pin-up girl red-orange lipstick. It's a fun color that's appropriate for summer and fall (or for me, all year! lol). Just like Red Racer, it has a satin finish. This formula is perfect! I'm starting to be a satin fan now, lol. It's creamy, opaque, long wearing, and doesn't feel heavy when worn. It's shade is pretty close to Lady Danger and So Chaud.

This lipstick is off MAC Hey Sailor Collection, hence the different packaging.


MAC Sail La Vie




swatch under natural light
swatch with flash



PROS: Formula is just perfect, opaque, long wearing, shade is pretty friendly so most skin tones can rock it, feels really light to wear
CONS: limited edition :(


VERDICT:

 I will definitely repurchase!




Where To Buy:
MAC Sail La View
MAC Counters (Online would be a better option) P1000

3 comments:

  1. I want to try the highlighter from this collection. I don't have an orange-y lipstick yet so I might check this one :).

    favecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't owned any mac lip products but the shade looks so playful and out of the usual plain red. definitely will wear it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely color! :D i wish that color would suit my lips too :D

    iambeautyphile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete