Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Color Blocking with the Stars

"There wouldn't be a sky full of stars if we were all meant to wish on the same one." - Frances Clark

I got a callback for a position that I applied for. Since it was a Friday, I thought I could wear something a little more casual but still put together. I rarely wear jeans because they're too constricting, so my usual tights+skirt is the way to go. I love the fact that I came up with a good mix of texture, color, and style.

Who said big girls can't wear bondage skirts in a loud color or a tiered white top, huh?
Filtered with Instagram

What I Wore:

Blue Blazer - Landmark
White tiered top with stars - Tomato
Skirt - Forever 21, P505
Tights - Forever 21, P350
Sneakers - Terranova
Watch - Timex

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Bagay ang shoes. Nice ang combi ng outfits :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how 2 striking colors come together and that skirt is adorable. Its fun and really looks good on you!

    I'm glad came across your blog, plus size pinays rocks!

    ReplyDelete