Thursday, June 14, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Boots, Fans, and a Bow

Who would wear layers of clothing (and boots to top it off) in a very sunny and humid Sunday? Me. :)

The entire family was quite disappointed with the outcome of the recent Pacquiao-Bradley fight, so we decided to go out and have a family day in MOA. (Huge mistake. There was a sea of people so we really didn't enjoy, good thing we went to S&R after).

 It was our first "family day" with my niece and baby nephew. I wanted to don something I'm sure nobody would wear, so the boots is an obvious choice. everything else just fell together. So yes, this is what I came up with.

 



 





What I Wore:

Dress - SM Girls Teens' Wear, P599.75
Cardigan - SM Ladies Fashion
Tights - Forever 21, P350
Boots - Janylin
Bag - H&M, 150HKD

3 comments:

  1. Omg...that bag is so nice and so with boots...one reason I love being out of the country that has a cool weather I could wear it everyday... hahaha that is when Koko is not with me...hahaha:D

    ReplyDelete