Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Boots Can Be Girly

I was feeling all girly that Saturday night. It was (supposedly) the last weekend of summer, so might as well enjoy it with one of my very few floral dresses. I'm not exactly the girly girl, but I sure enjoy being one once in a while. I was off to SM Mall Of Asia with my college buddies, and knowing we will be walking around, heels is not an option.

One of my fashion philosophies:
You can never go wrong with a pretty pair of flat boots. :)

 

 

What I Wore:

Blue Calvin Klein Blazer - Thrifted
Floral dress - Landmark, P229.75
Boots - Zara, P2,495
Bag - H&M, 150HKD

2 comments:

  1. i love your boots! nice ang pagka blue! looks really comfortable too!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Athena! Thank you! They are very comfortable! Only downside is hindi siya waterproof >_<

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete