Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MAC Pink Nouveau - Review, Photos, Swatches

MAC Pink Nouveau is a cool-toned pink. My friends and I refer to this as "Barbie pink" because it resembles the pink lipstick that are used on Barbies. It's in satin finish. It's opaque and long wearing. Its almost perfect, only if it doesn't make me look paler. Its almost similar to Chatterbox, only this shade is more cool toned.

MAC Pink Nouveau




with flash

without flash

under natural light

under indoor light

PROS: its almost matte with a hint of moisture, long wearing, opaque, and a fun color to wear
CONS: doesn't flatter everyone (makes me look utterly pale if I don't wear smoky eyes), expensive

VERDICT:

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.


Where To Buy:
MAC Pink Nouveau
MAC Counters, P1000

3 comments:

  1. Love your MAC Lipstick reviews! :) Very informative!

    Anna Palaspas of Petite Chiq

    Follow me on Twitter: @heyitsAnnaP
    Fan me on Lookbook: Anna A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried MAC's lipstick because I think Ever Bilena and Nyx' are perfect for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this swatches! These are the best swatches of pink nouveau I've found!

    ReplyDelete