Saturday, May 5, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Chilipina In Hong Kong

If there's such a thing as a "Chilipina Outfit", this would be it. I'm not exactly the feminine type who loves ruffles and frills. If its not comfortable, I won't wear it (I don't/can't wear heels UNLESS necessary). I've always had this affinity with J-Pop and K-Pop inspired outfits: boots, tights, mini skirt, cute shirts, and blazers. Good thing it was pretty cold in Hong Kong so I finally got to wear everything that I can't in the Philippines.

Who said big girls can't be chic in cold weather?

P.S. I was do bummed I couldn't curl my hair that day. >__<

Kowloon Park
Off somewhere. :)

I was in a hurry here. Hello blurred.

There.. Oh, that's my dinner from Cafe De Coral :)

What I'm Wearing:

Black boyfriend blazer - Forever21, 1450php (on sale)
Shirt - Zara, 995php
Plaid skirt - Debenhams, 1150php (on sale)
Tights - Landmark, 189.75php
Boots - Forever 21, 2,200php
Hello Kitty frames - 55HKD
Black sling bag - Cotton On, 30HKD (on sale)
Brown sling bag (from 2nd picture) - H&M, 150HKD


No comments:

Post a Comment