Saturday, April 21, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Dry Winter in Hong Kong

Did I mention it was freakin' cold in Hong Kong? It was sunny, yes, but the wind is really cool. It felt like dry winter, so I had to wear layers of clothing.

We were supposed to go around and visit the awesome sceneries of Hong Kong (inlcuding Disneyland, but we ended up shopping instead, HAHAHA!) that's why I was wearing everything that could protect me from the cold.

This is what I came up with when I wanted to layer up.
Yes, almost everything is in black because it's flattering but I tried using colors here and there, too. :)






What I Was Wearing:

Bonnet - Promod, 699php
Turquoise tank top - Dorothy Perkins, 300php
Black V-neck shirt - Forever 21, 599php
Knitted cardigan - Landmark, 409.75php
Pink scarf -  Landmark,189.75php
Denim skirt - Dorothy Perkins, 999php (on sale)
Leggings - Landmark 189php
Shoes - DC in Shoe Salon 1795 (on sale)


Makeup I Was Wearing:

MAC Studio Fix NC25
NYX blush in Pinched
MAC lipstick in Rare Exotic

2 comments: