Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MAC Lady Danger - Review, Photos, Swatches

MAC Lady Danger is one of my favorite MAC lipsticks. It's opaque, highly pigmented, and matte without drying out my lips. It's a bright red-orange color. The color is reminiscent of old Hollywood, pin-up girl style. It's a fresh take on red. It suits both summer and fall, in my own opinion.



MAC Lady Danger

MAC Lady Danger

MAC Lady Danger (matte)

MAC Lady Danger (matte A21)

MAC Lady Danger (bright red-orange)
Swatch (on my lips)


MAC Lady Danger swatch (w/o flash)

MAC Lady Danger swatch (w/ flash)



FOTD: MAC Lady Danger

PROS: Highly pigmented, matte (without overly drying), opaque, long-wearing, shade is a fresh take on red.
CONS: A bit expensive, not available in all MAC counters.

VERDICT: 5 out of 5 CHILIS! A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for: high quality. :)



MAC Lady Danger
1000php, MAC Counters



FTC: I paid for this product with my own money. I am not getting paid to make this review. I am not affiliated with the said brand. Photos above are taken/owned by yours truly. 

3 comments: