Friday, January 27, 2012

Review: Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette

"What is your best physical asset?" I often stumble upon this question in surveys, back when Friendster was such a hit in the Philippines (about 10? 12? 14 years ago?). My answer then is still my answer today: my eyes.

I embrace and celebrate my Chinese roots, and I'm happy to be a chinita. :)

About a year and a half ago, I was absolutely obsessed with eyeshadow palettes. I tried several drugstore brands, but they always leave my eyes watery or burning. Then I discovered MAC and Urban Decay, and they were (and still are) perfect. But considering I can't spend my entire paycheck on those babies, I had to find an affordable (yet of the same level of quality) alternative.


I think I've found it. :)


Introducing, the well-loved Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette! 




The palette contains a good amount of product, compared to other drugstore palettes.
The colors are fabulous. Anyone can wear these shades and can go from day to night.



As you can see on these swatches, each shade is highly pigmented, especially the darker shades. 
My favorite is the neutral-colored side. 
They're just so easy to wear and i don't have to worry if it'll compliment my look for the day. :)


Swatches (no flash)

Swatches (with flash)

All in all, I highly recommend this palette. Its a must-have! Unfortunately, our local stores here in the Philippines don't carry them just yet. :( I always ask the lady behind the WNW counter when will they carry this palette, and they still can't give me a definite date. :(


PROS: pigmented, long-wearing, shades are flattering for everyone, good amount of product, and affordable.
CONS: About the product itself, NONE. It's the availability that really sucks. :(
VERDICT: 5 out of 5 CHILIS!

Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette, EBAY
500php (shipping excluded)


FTC: I paid for this palette with my own money. I'm not getting paid to make this review. I'm not affiliated with the said brand. These photos were taken by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment